Monday, March 11, 2013

Personality Test



My Personality type: “Determined Realist”
Practical, traditional and organized. Likely to be athletic. Not interested in theory or abstraction unless they see the practical application. Have clear visions of the way things should be. Loyal, hard-working and likes to be in charge. Exceptionally capable in organizing and running activities. “Good citizens” who value security and peaceful living.

Careers that would fit me
Military, business administrators, managers, police/detective work, judges, financial officers, teachers, sales representatives, government workers, insurance agents, underwriters, nursing administrators, trade and technical teachers.

I fall under the category of extroverted type of people who give preference for the outer world and their own action and effect on it. I gather information by focusing on facts within information.
I make my decisions by using logic, consistency, objective, analysis and process driven conclusions. I use my head and not my heart most of the times to make decisions. I organize, plan, control and decide clear firm actions and responses in dealing with the world. Thus I have the ability to be relatively quick while making decisions.

Renowned Persons with similar personality types:
  • Andrew Jackson, American president
  • Bette Davis, actress
  • Elliot Ness, prohibition agent
  • George W. Bush, American president
  • Grover Cleveland, American president
  • James Monroe, American president
  • John D. Rockefeller, industrialist and philanthropist
  • Lyndon B. Johnson, American president
  • Sam Walton, founder of Wal-Mart
  • William Henry Harrison, American president
My reaction to the test:
I am really astonished to see that this test really showed my personality type as it is. I always try to move on with the pace of the changing world. I give more preference to my friends and society. I like to take some time to review upon the consequences of my decisions and try to implement them in the way no one gets offended. But I try to be relatively quick while interpreting ideas and making decisions. As a whole my personality type can be defined as determined realist who can make effective decisions based upon the required facts and logics.

No comments:

Post a Comment